Friday 7 September 2012

Pitch Friday!

Got a finished (unpublished) manuscript?

Well, this is for you! Australian publisher Twelfth Planet Press is having a Pitch Anything Friday for TODAY ONLY. It's open internationally - all you have to do is tweet your pitch and use the hashtag #12thPlanetPressPitch. It can be for any genre, any style. Fiction, nonfiction, art, craft, promotion, anything!

If you missed the window but still want to find out how to submit to Twelfth Planet Press, check the website.

And if you need help pitching using less than 140 characters, I did a post on how to do that here.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pitch info. I noticed your comment on kt Lit blog. She just rejected my query. I hope you have more success.
    I'm a new follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lexa! Nice to meet you. Thanks for the well-wishes. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

      I just had a squiz at your website - Eygpt? SO COOL!

      Best of luck in the query trenches. You officially have a new cheerleader!

      Delete